Email marketing and the importance of growing your mailing list is frequently overlooked in the digital marketing world, as social media often steals the limelight when it comes to marketing strategies for small businesses. Sound familiar? Whether you’re ignoring email marketing because you don’t have the time, the knowledge or maybe you just don’t fancy it – it’s time to give your mailing list and email marketing strategy the TLC it deserves to help strengthen your brand, reach more potential customers, increase traffic and ultimately generate more profit!
Why is it so important for your business?
- Your mailing list belongs to you
- Everything you create will reach their inbox – no algorithms to navigate or hoops to jump through!
- Your subscribers are your exact target market and many of them are previous customers
- It’s personal and direct communication, rather than shouting from the rooftops on social media
- With automations a plenty, it allows you to work smarter not harder
What can I do to help you?
- Get your business set up on one of the leading e-marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Omnisend or Remarkety
- Create embedded forms and pop up forms on your website to capture your subscribers details
- Create automated welcome emails
- Increase sales with automated abandoned cart emails, cross-sell emails, recommended product emails, birthday emails, emails to reward loyal customers, emails to reach out to quiet customers… the list goes on!
- Send your mailing list beautifully designed and fully functioning newsletters that will increase site traffic and sales, such as announcing your latest products, collections, services, blog posts, collaborations and so much more!
I recently set up an automated abandoned cart email for a client. Take a look at the stats provided below from Mailchimp. In just 6 months one automated email generated over $4,000 in sales.
Let’s get the ball rolling…
Keen to find out more and get your mailing list growing and glowing? Contact me for a free consultation call!
You can also find some juicy tips and a free guide to growing your mailing list in my blog post ‘How To Master Your Mailing List’